Pricing and Features
Start delivering on your sales promise the moment an Opportunity is Closed Won.
Not sure what you need? Chat with us or schedule a call.
You’re just getting started and want to create and/or standardize your onboarding capabilities.
- Access to all views such as Kanban, planning, spreadsheets, and calendars.
- Includes work management features like checklists, milestones, dependencies, and project schedules.
- Template building and automation
- Basic reporting
You’re ready for advanced functionality that will help you take onboarding to the next level.
- All the benefits from Starter, and:
- Robust reporting dashboards, performance analytics, and project insights
- Collaborate externally with public dashboards, customer feedback, and communities
- Time tracking
You’re scaling and need more capabilities to manage growing teams and complex processes.
- All the benefits from Standard, and:
- Manage your resources with capacity planning, resource forecasting, and decision making.
- Advanced work management controls for task weighting and ongoing progress, and putting projects on hold.
|Locked Task Dates|
Templates & Automation
|Sales & Customer Success Handoffs|
|Customer Onboarding Scores|
|Standard Plus or Elite Support|
Reporting & Analytics
|Template Performance View|
|External Ownership & Completion|
|Customer Feedback Forms|
|Capacity and Utilization|
|Assignment Decision Making|
Advanced Progress Controls
|Ongoing Task Progress|
Want to see TaskRay in action?
Our Salesforce-native customer onboarding solution is easy to implement and user-friendly. Talk to a TaskRay expert and see how you can keep teams and customers connected and the work on track during the initial moments that matter the most.